Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
£17,000 + Company benefits
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. We are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK's trusted supplier to Aid agencies and NGOs.
The Warehouse Assistant Role
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join our busy Warehouse Department as a Permanent Warehouse Assistant. We are looking for candidates who are hardworking, professional and able to work in a fast paced environment. Key responsibilities within the position include:
- Picking orders for delivery
- Strapping and wrapping pallets
- Unloading deliveries
- Stock checks
- Checking off incoming stock
- General warehousing duties including housekeeping duties
- General building maintenance duties
- Forklifting (if license is held)
The working hours are Monday-Thursday, 9.00am-5.30pm, and Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm.
Requirements for the Warehouse Assistant Role
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a warehouse
- Able to work on your feet for most of the day
- Good numeracy skills and accuracy
- Legible handwriting
- Have or working towards a reach or counterbalance forklift licence
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence
Applicants who are successful will be asked to attend an interview and may be asked to complete a number of tests which could include literacy and numeracy.
- Competitive pay package
- 24 days' holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Program
If you feel you are suitable for our Warehouse Assistant position, please apply now.