Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Bromborough, CH62 3PL
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience + performance bonus.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday -08:00 - 17:00
About the Company:
Delta Services has been trading since 2001 and has become one of the UK's most successful wholesale and online construction supply companies. Recently relocating to a new 35,000ft warehouse on the Wirral, they are expanding their B2B business and require an Experienced Warehouse Manager - "Hands On" to assist with growing demand.
This is a New Position. The working environment in Bromborough is very pleasant with local Retail Park and Countryside.
Duties of the Warehouse Manager:
- Leading a team, the "hands on" role includes all aspects of the Warehouse function including Picking & Packing, Stock Movement, Rotation & monthly Stocktaking.
(FLT License essential)
- Warehouse team management, organisation and "people skills" are vital aspects.
- Ensure that the highest standards of Tidiness, Health and Safety are maintained.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Warehouse Management & Supervisory is essential; please do not apply if you do not have prior experience.
- Experience within a fast moving logistics environment. (FLT qualified)
- Good health & fitness and previous experience in manual handling essential.
- A motivated team player with good communication skill.
- Proven track record of performing under pressure on key operational targets & deadlines.
- Well organised systems person, with attention to detail, good numeracy & literacy are essential. Understanding the importance of "getting it right first time" via robust systems & procedures.
Warehouse Manager Benefits:
- Working within a growing business and passionate team that care about what they do.
- Company Pension.
- Career progression - this is a good opportunity for an ambitious person.
- Salary review after 6 months
If you meet the Experience & Skill requirements and feel that this vital role is right for you, then please apply in "WORD / PDF" today! This is a "hands on role" leading by example and good practice.