Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Warehouse Operative - Picker
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
Salary: £8.83 per hour
Full Time 40 hours per week across 7 days
Purpose of the Warehouse Operative - Picker:
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced Warehouse environment for a growing Company? They have vacancies for Warehouse Operatives working in their Pick Team working day shifts on a full and part time basis. Flexible working requests will be considered. Your main priority will be to ensure their customers' orders are picked both accurately and timely in preparation for despatch.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative - Picker:
- This role operates within a fast paced, forward thinking, safe and exciting environment.
- To work as part of the Pick team to ensure our customers bespoke and bulk orders are picked accurately, timely and without damage.
- Items will vary in weight and size and to assist you, you will make use of appropriate MHE equipment where licenses are held. (Where there is a need training will be provided).
- Hand held scanners will also be an essential piece of equipment in your role.
What are we looking for?
- Numerate and literate
- An awareness and understanding of Health and Safety
- Able to converse at a basic level in English
- Able to understand basic written English
- A good team player
- Some warehouse picking experience - preferably on scanner
- MHE licences beneficial
In return we offer:
- Access to an onsite canteen serving hot and cold food all day
- Onsite parking
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (after 3 months service)
- Death in Service Benefit
- You will be provided with full uniform, including safety boots.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Warehouse Operative - Picker role then please apply now!