Job provided by OliverMak
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Our Client is a fast-growing independent tile retailer and distributor based in the South of England.
About the Warehouse Operative role:
Our Client is looking for an enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to add to their team at their primary warehouse unit.
Role of the Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and preparation of orders for despatch
- Vehicle loading and unloading (forklift)
- Stock management and organisation within the warehouse
- Liaison with store managers, and other internal departments, to ensure all queries are resolved within service levels
- Ensuring service standards are maintained and work processes are followed and continually monitored to be improved
- Ensuring accuracy of stock put away into correct locations
Requirements for the Warehouse Operative:
- Forklift licence desired but not essential (training available)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of tiles desirable
You may have experience of the following : Warehouse Operative , Order Picker, Picker, Packer, Warehouse Assistant, Order Packer, Distribution Centre Operative, Goods Out, Goods in.
Hours: Full time role Monday to Friday.
If you would like to be considered for Warehouse Operative role, please click 'APPLY' below