Job provided by Flex Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Fantastic opportunities have arisen for Warehouse Order Pickers to work in a well established warehouse in Hinckley.
Experienced Warehouse Order Pickers are required to work in a busy environment. We are looking for keen and enthusiastic candidates who like working in fast paced environments.
As a Warehouse Order Picker you will be responsible for picking and packing goods with a dedicated team.
Main responsibilities of the Warehouse Order Picker include:
- Picking, Packing specific orders
- Quality checking, sorting and packing of small parts
- Use of WMS System / Scanners
The hours of work are:
- Monday - Thursday 07.00-16.00 Friday 07.00-12.00
- Hours can change between 35-45 Hours - due to business needs
You will be paid £9.13p/h rising to £11.95 after 12 weeks.
If you are looking for full time work and feel you have the right skills, please apply for immediate starts.
Please apply online to be considered for the Warehouse Order Picker roles.