Job provided by Mainline Employment
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you looking for a new ongoing role? Do you have voice picking experience or similar within a warehouse environment? Would you like the opportunity to work for an organisation with a superb culture? If so, this may be the ideal role for you!
Mainline Employment are looking for the right individuals to work as warehouse pickers for our client, a highly established commercial distributer, located in West Swindon.
This role will involve warehouse picking; using voice activated headsets or radio frequency scanners. Successful candidates will be working to allocated pick targets, in a fast paced warehouse environment; in the horticultural section of the warehouse, picking plants and flower ready for distribution to stores.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to effectively working in a fast paced environment, toward allocated targets
- Be able to work using own initiative
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as on their own
- Ideally have previous picking experience, although this is not essential
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to work effectively with in time frames and whilst under pressure, to ensure processes run adequately.
Hours: 6am - 2pm
Pay: £9.50 per hour (Weekly pay)
- Free On-site parking
- On-site canteen - subsidised
- Easily accessible - by both personal/public transport
- Staff lockers
- Full training provided
- Excellent rates of pay
If you have the relevant experience and you would like to apply for this role, please contact our Industrial team today on ##### ###### / #####@######.###