Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
Warehouse Worker - Picker
The purpose of the Picker in the Warehouse Worker role is to complete shipments by processing and loading orders.
Salary is £8/hr and then increased based on how the person does. But there is room for increase in a short space of time.
As a Warehouse Worker - Picker you will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in packing area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Inventory Control
- Documentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
How to Apply
If you would like to apply, please attach a copy of your CV to the link provided and successful applicants will be contacted.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.