Job provided by Teacheractive
Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for a Year 1 Teaching position?
Are you available for a January start?
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit a Primary Teacher to work in challenging school in Bradford. The successful Primary Teacher will be working with children of mixed abilities. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Foundation / Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behavior
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme Terms and Conditions apply
To find out more about the role, please contact Holly on ##### ######or email your CV to #####@######.###
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.