Job provided by Tradewind Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Have you recently resigned from your current teaching position, but are still looking for your ideal Primary role for February 2019, due to relocation or other circumstances?
Or perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher, who has been concentrating on your PGCE course but now feel ready to be the process of securing your Primary Teaching role?
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting!
Tradewind Manchester are working with an Outstanding Primary School in Trafford who are looking for a Year 4 Class Teacher this February.
To join us and be successful in this KS2 Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the school:
We are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher on behalf of an Outstanding Catholic primary school based in Trafford. Due to the popularity and excellent reputation of this school, it has grown over the years due to increasing demand from the local community. This Outstanding graded school has a real community feel where pupils are well behaved and enjoy coming to school every day. The Headteacher of this school likes to get stuck in and is extremely approachable along with other members of the SLT.
The school is based in a popular suburb of Trafford with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
About the role:
This Outstanding school are looking to meet with a Year 4 Teacher who can deliver innovative lessons within Lower Key Stage Two. The school have adopted a child led approach to teaching and learning in recent years and also actively promote growth mindset. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support the KS2 team.
Ideal candidates will have strong lower key stage two knowledge and will ensure that lessons challenge all learners whilst being both innovative and engaging.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to #####@######.###
or call the Manchester office on ##### ######Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, Manchester, Preston, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.