Senior Financial Analyst - Little Thetford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Financial Analyst
Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, an exciting manufacturing business which has seen continued growth throughout the Pandemic, is looking to appoint a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a brand new role reporting to the Finance Director where you will communicate financial and operational performance trends, using appropriate metrics that will improve the Group's overall financial performance and allow the organisation to reach its financial goals.
Your main duties will include the following duties:
* Prepare financial analysis for monthly reporting package, highlighting key areas of risk, reporting on achievement of corporate strategies and identifying opportunities for improvement
* Coordinate balanced scorecard across the various reporting units
* Consolidate rolling forecasts from operational departments and provide relevant analysis for senior management team
* Develop and manage a downstream financial reporting system to facilitate divisional operational targets
* Monitor forecast tracking, cost reduction and cost savings initiatives
* Assist the strategic aspects of the annual budget process, along with coordinating the budget process and preparing analysis and reporting decks
* Support and analyse business cases to highlight financial impacts to leadership, and support various business initiatives
* Use ERP and reporting tools to assist in analysis processes
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) or at the very least be at Finalist level, have relevant experience related to this job profile and strong exposure to an ERP system. You will have the ability to manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines, with dedicated focus on task execution and completion, have an entrepreneurial mindset and roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic, excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels!