Delivery Lead - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
NonStop consulting is looking to recruit a Delivery Lead for a government contracting authority. It is a remote contract for 6 months.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join the government sector and gain reputable experience, which will open career doors for you moving forward.
This role requires to lead, inspire and shape a multi-disciplinary team of civil servants, contractors and third-party providers and to deliver changes against the Product roadmap.
- Public Sector experience
- A strong track record of Digital Transformation in a large organisation
- Senior-level experience of managing complex successful software development programmes
- A strong understanding of the full delivery lifecycle
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Supply chain experience
What's in it for you ?
- Quick turn around - The client is looking to have someone offered and in place as soon as possible, meaning if you have recently been looking for a role due to COVID or any other reason you can start pretty much straight away.
- The role gives you the opportunity to extend your skills, improve them and maybe learn something new along the way as they are always invested in continuous learning and development of their staff.
- Progression - As you gain more experience in the public sector you will be considered for future, new roles within different government departments, roles which come with more responsibility and a higher salary.
To apply for this position or to speak about other available positions please get in touch with Diana Anghel at NonStop Consulting.
Internal Extension: 8112