East London, Greater London, England
80000.0000 - 90000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
DevOps Engineers required by Expert Resource on a permanent basis with a leading Consulting Partner based in the UK. Covering the full CICD pipeline, including source code repository, configuration management processes, code scanning & security testing, and automated build & deployment. Working for our client
* Stakeholder management, from requirements gathering to ongoing support
* Working with the Technical Director & Principal Architect to define the SDLC policies
* Researching and evaluating products to meet the SDLC requirements, including proof-of-concept testing
* Delivery of the selected tools
* Documentation of user guides & processes
* Migration to the new solution, providing training & support for developers
* Integration with operational tools & processes (monitoring, backup, etc)
* Integration with collaboration & workflow tools (. Jira, ADO)
* Managing and resolving issues with the DevOps tooling
* Development of self-service capabilities, template deployments, etc over the long term
* Strong DevOps culture, with knowledge of good practices and patterns, and understanding of how code can be delivered rapidly and securely in a modern environment
* Experience of working in Agile teams, using Scrum or similar frameworks is a plus.
* Hands-on experience of CICD tooling and infrastructure-as-code, ideally in an Azure environment
* Fluent in at least one scripting language, and willing to pick up others
* Good understanding of cloud technology, including IaaS & PaaS services, virtual networks, availability zones, and regions, etc
* Any relevant Azure certifications would be a plus, but not mandatory
* Familiarity with static & dynamic application security testing tools (. Sonarqube) is also an advantage.
Expert Resource is a bespoke specialist SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, MS, and IT resource partner working with Clients on Contract, Permanent, and FTC opportunities globally. We pride ourselves on service and building strong professional relationships with candidates and clients in markets that we have a genuine interest in.