Graduate Payroll Administrator - Crewe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Payroll Administrator
Crewe, Cheshire East, England
Permanent (Full time)
Start Date: June 2021
Location: Crewe, CW1 6BD (15 minute walk from Crewe Train Station)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30am - 05:00pm
We are looking for an ambitious Graduate Payroll Administrator to join our Payroll Team of 4 at our Head Quarters in Crewe. This position will also give the successful candidate an opportunity to develop new/existing skills and knowledge of legislation in our Global offices. We are ideally looking for candidates who have experience in payroll.
Radius Payment Solutions are a leading Global Fleet Management Company who offer services in the Fuel, Telematics, Telecoms and Insurance industries. We are a successful growing global company with offices across 15 countries and are currently ranked 24th in UK Top Track 100 company.
- Production of global payroll reports to a high level of accuracy
- To provide support and guidance to employees and managers on payroll related queries
- Prepare, calculate and process payroll changes
- Deal promptly and politely with queries raised by email or over the telephone by employees, managers and external suppliers
- Maintain accurate and compliant employee files ensuring all documents are in line with the company processes and data protection requirements
Full training will be provided.
What experience / skills are we looking for?
- Degree educated in any subject. Maths, Accounting, Economics or similar subjects are desirable.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good attention to detail
- Helpful, approachable and sensitive to confidentiality issues.
What benefits do we offer?
- Newly built Global Headquarters with onsite gym, break out rooms and canteen;
- Excellent training and coaching;
- Friendly & supportive team working environment that encourages opportunities for self-development;
- Fantastic opportunities for ongoing development and progression;
- Annual salary review and achievable bonus scheme;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
- Company sick pay, life assurance and pension;
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub;
- Employee Fuel Card (after one year);
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Employee Referral Programme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Service Awards.
Radius Payment Solutions has an in-house recruitment team who are dedicated to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a preferred list of suppliers who we ask to support us on roles where necessary. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV's are submitted to the business, whether that is to hiring managers or to the Recruitment Team. The only way we accept CV's is through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Radius Payment Solutions Recruitment Team.
graduate HR administrator, administration, administrator, maths graduate, HR graduate, graduate finance, purchase ledger clerk, purchase ledger experience, payroll specialist, payroll administrator, finance administrator, payroll administrator officer, HR & Payroll, systems administrator