Development Project Manager New Build - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Development Project Manager New Build Residential
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Assist the Development Director in the approved Development and Growth strategy and take responsibility for the planning and management of the Development programme delivery in London but also the Home Counties.
Our client is a growing national Housing Association with ambitions to become one of the big 10.
- Sourcing affordable land led development opportunities, appraising schemes and delivering high quality residential development
- Developing strong working relationships with Homes England, LA's and other external partners and agencies as required in pursuit of our objectives.
- Leading, managing and developing a team.
- Planning and managing multiple disciplines to deliver exemplary development schemes from inception to completion.
- Developing team and service improvement strategies.
- Understanding of risks and compliance obligations.
- Commissioning and management of contractors, developers and consultants.
- Initiating and delivering build contracts, programmes and budgets.
- Managing programme budgets and Homes England grant / RCGF.
- Building regs / Homes England design standards.
A track record of delivering a portfolio of new build residential schemes is a MUST.
History of working successfully for a Registered Provider.
Cradle-to-grave development experience.
Demonstrable commercial awareness.
Legal and regulatory frameworks relating to planning and residential development.
Investment appraisal (Proval or similar) and use of IMS.
Strong Project Management experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Car allowance.
- Opportunity for real growth within the organisation.
- Full cradle-to-grave exposure.
- Working on a variety of different schemes.
- 28 days paid holiday rising by 1 day per year.
- Flexible working.