Accounts Payable Associate - Callington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Accounts Payable Associate
Callington, Cornwall, England
Contract (Full time)
We are looking for a 12 month fixed term contract Accounts Payable Associate to join our team.
Shared Services is part of the Samworth Brothers Group, a 4th generation family business that prides itself on looking after its people and producing high quality products. We are always looking for outstanding people, with great attitudes and an openness to learning to join our family. The size of our business enables us to support career development and progression that will help our people fulfil their potential.
You will be responsible for matching and processing invoices for the Samworth Group so that multiple suppliers can receive their payments on time. Resolving any issues dealing with purchase order and goods note receipt mismatching you will help to maintain positive relationships with the companies that we work with. This will involve speaking with both the business and suppliers. You will also help to support the production and review of the business payments file whilst offering exceptional customer service to Suppliers, Business and any 3rd parties
* Responsible for Full-Cycle Accounts Payable processing including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of transactions
* Ensure that accurate records are maintained and targets for prompt payment are achieved
* Take control of the age's creditors, clear queries and any aged items
* Assisting with the undertaking of all processing of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations, across a ledger of several suppliers
* Performing Accounts Payable intercompany processing and reconciliation
* Dealing with internal and external suppliers queries
* Ad-hoc admin tasks as designated by the Accounts Payable Team Lead
* Partnering with the operations in the business
* Producing KPI/stats on Accounts Payable transactions/activity
* Processing of Direct debit and credit cards and Expenses in an accurate and timely manner
* Archiving and recording of invoices and other Accounts Payable paperwork
The Right Person
You will be someone who is self-motivated and focussed on the customer. You will demonstrate initiative and ownership. You value others and their contribution and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues. You will be flexible and adaptable to change. In addition, you will have the following skills:
* Previous experience of working within an Accounts Payable Finance team
* GCSE’s (Minimum C grade in Maths) and A – levels • Computer literate including Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Office 365
We provide a terrific range of benefits including great facilities with onsite parking and subsidised restaurants, as well as an excellent retirement savings plan (pension), private health cover (subject to terms and conditions) and a discount scheme ‘Quality Life’ that provides savings at supermarkets, high street retailers and a host of leisure outlets.
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative