Service Desk Executive - Prudhoe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Desk Executive
Prudhoe, Northumberland, England
£20000 - £21200/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have exceptional service skills and want to be a part of UK’s 1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services.
Daisy Communications are recruiting for a Service Desk Executive. The Service Desk Teams look to deliver an exceptional level of service to Daisy’s high-profile, mid-market customer base. Through a proactive and well executed approach to management of customer queries and service delivery.
Salary: Up to £21200
As a Service Desk Executive, your role will involve taking full ownership for customer queries, seeking out viable options for improvement of service and establishing suitable resolution for both the customer and the business. As a Service Desk Executive, you will be a first point of contact, across all ‘in life’ service queries. These can be general account enquiries, as well as simple and complex billing queries, order provisioning, fault/technical queries, disconnection requests, and adhoc reporting.
* To build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers, establishing and building strong relationships with other departments.
* Establishing and building rapport with your customers, providing accurate and timely information to instil customer confidence in our ability to deliver an exceptional level of service.
* Increase customer loyalty and reduce Churn working in synergy with other departments.
* Demonstrate strong communications skills – communicating in a clear and concise manner with accuracy and spelling a priority. You must be able to present and discuss account information in a clear and precise manner on a verbal and written platform, meeting customer demands and expectations.
* Confidence in handling customer escalations, managing objections and taking ownership to get a full resolution. Identify and escalate any process issues and offering suggestions/ideas for suitable resolutions.
* To deliver against the key business objectives, business service level agreements and individual key performance indicators.
Do you have the following experience?
* Demonstrate an ability to work within a fast-paced environment showing dedication and ownership
* Previous experience within a telecommunications based company or role is desirable
* Demonstrate an ability to understand, analyse and interpret data
* Take ownership of issues and follow through to a satisfactory conclusion
* A ‘can do’ attitude with a flexible approach to work
* Able to build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
* Ability to work well as an individual and as part of a team
* Competent with all Microsoft packages
* Possess excellent, assertive and controlled telephone manner
* A high level of professionalism
Why work for Daisy Communications?
* We have recently achieved a Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies, meaning we have "Outstanding Levels" of Employee Engagement - there has never been a better time to join us!
Here are some of the other benefits that we offer…
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 35 days
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
* Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* Auto enrollment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products