Frontend Angular Developer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Frontend Angular Developer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Angular Frontend Developer with experience of using Ionic, Capacitator and Cordova required for an extremely exciting project involving NFC.
Mostyn Chase are partnering with an exciting payments fintech who have an existing Ionic application. Our client needs to add functionality that involves building a custom Capacitor plugin to run a native byte-level Java SDK.
In this role you will be:
* Collaborating with the product team to cultivate a fast and efficient user experience whilst developing complex features using your skills in Ionic, the Capacitor runtime, and Angular.
* Creating scalable, modular UI components which can be used effectively by other. Members of the engineering team.
* Connecting front-end features to mid-layer and back-end services.
* Assisting the product team in refining the experience, whether via A/B, data-driven, or in-person user testing.
* Contributing to the construction and shipping of a world-class product, achieving a high standard of quality in the process.
* Championing user experience throughout the organisation.
The app is built using the Ionic framework, Angular and uses the Capacitor runtime. The back-end (written in Kotlin) exposes a GraphQL API and uses PostgreSQL, PostGraphile, Docker and Kubernetes.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please don’t hesitate to contact us today