Controls Engineer - Slough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
£45,000 - £55,000 + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Private Health Care + Critical Illness + Life Assurance
Hayes or Slough
Fantastic opportunity for control engineers from a BMS or PMS, SCADA background, looking to join an exciting and expanding datacentre company. Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Great package on offer as well as a genuine opportunity to progress your career in an expanding market.
This growing business design and build datacentres. They are emerging as one of the fastest growing datacentre providers in this sector and believe in training staff from outside the industry. Become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career.
- Become a technical specialist of BMS and PMS control systems across various sites
- Responsible for all control relate operational projects
- Development of repair and upgrades on BMS and PMS systems
- Ensuring uptime of the BMS and PMS systems
- Control system documentation management
- Reduce BMS and EPMS alarms
- Subcontractor management
- Controls engineer
- BMS, PMS, EPMS or SCADA experienced
- Background of commissioning, installation, maintenance or service
- Proficient with Trend, Schneider or similar control systems
- Qualified to a minimum of HNC in engineering discipline
Keywords: pms, bms, scada, epms, controls engineer, systems engineer, trend, schneider, EBO, SBO, IQ, commissioning, installation, maintenance, service, automation, bms engineer, pms engineer, bms commissioning, electrical, electronic, ICA engineer,