Senior Civil Engineer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Civil Engineer
East London, Greater London, England
37000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
SENIOR CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER
Our client is an engineering consultancy, based in London, with a passion and expertise in the design and delivery of high-quality buildings and the spaces in between. Their current projects include the design and delivery of a number of civil and infrastructure engineering projects.
What they are looking for
A talented and experienced Senior Civil/Infrastructure Design Engineer to help lead and develop a growing team of engineers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about engineering and the built environment and will have the following qualities:
- Significant experience in the engineering design of both the public realm and new development infrastructure
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant approvals processes for highways and drainage design/adoption, including SuDS
- UK experience of Microdrainage and Civil 3D is essential
- Strong verbal and graphical communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the development process from site appraisal through planning and detailed design to construction.
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team of engineers and technicians.
The ideal candidate will be chartered or close to with the ICE.
- Work from home opportunities
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Wellness programmes
Interested in this or other roles in Civil Engineering, please do not hesitate to contact Martin Boland now on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.