UX / CRO Marketing Specialist - Hayes | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
UX / CRO Marketing Specialist - Conversion Rate Optimisation
Hayes, Greater London, England
£50000.00 - £55000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
UX / CRO Marketing Specialist
Read all the information about this opportunity carefully, then use the application button below to send your CV and application.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – West London £50,000 to £55,000 plus excellent benefits / based in West London A leading blue chip consumer goods company based in West London seek an experienced CRO / UX professional to support sales and profit growth by improving conversion across Ecommerce websites.
As the UX / CRO Marketing Specialist you will: · Be responsible for optimising customer journey across websites, with focus on conversion and store locator.
· Work in close conjunction with the rest of the team and local teams and the Regional Marketing Directors of EMEA and APAC supporting local markets in successful local implementation.
· Work very closely with Project Management to ensure alignment on resources and project delivery.
· Work with all websites and ecommerce products.
· Manager all subsidiary and 3 rd party distributor markets within the region.
· Work with local marketing teams.
· Liaise with all direct channels, including ecommerce, marketplaces, direct stores, retail.
· Be in close cooperation with Project Manager and IT Operations.
· Have relationship management with E-Commerce and Development Agencies.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area for the UX / CRO Marketing Specialist: Website optimisation: · Reviewing user experience / UX across the site with the idea of implementing quick changes and presenting long term improvement.
· Preparing improved user experience online and present via wireframes.
· Measure performance of improvements through A/B testing.
· Working with the rest of the digital team on ongoing improvements of the website.
· Support Digital Analyst in website performance tracking and recommendations for improvements (speed, conversion, bounce rate, etc.).
· Support the rest of the digital team in ensuring that they focus on most impactful changes on company websites.
Duties for the UX / CRO Marketing Specialist, position: Continuous improvement, testing, and learning, and roll out of best practices: · Prepare, develop, and implement A/B testing roadmap across key markets, and rollout of best practises to the rest of the websites.
· Work closely with markets and A/B testing agency on new testing ideas and prioritisation.
· Work with developers on implementing winning tests – prepare stories to be implemented on the website.
· Work closely with UX Analyst to optimise the customer interface at all points to maximise conversion of new and existing customers.
· Based on monitoring and testing, aim for constant refinement of the digital experience across all platforms and countries.
· Work with UX analyst and support UX research, analytics and recommendations to improve user experience and conversion rates.
Customer journey optimisation.
· Delivery of a seamless and holistic customer journey, including
- but not limited to
- websites, mobile app(s), other online channels, and connecting with stores, and retail.
· Working closely with brand team to amplify brand campaigns in digital channels, and with product · teams to ensure successful execution of new product launches.
The ideal Candidate Possesses These Attributes for the UX / CRO Marketing Specialist role: Technical Skills and Experience: · Experience in a similar CRO role across international markets.
· Experience within Ecommerce is a must have.
· Experience of consumer goods desirable, preferable within a premium brand and considered products.
· Experience in setting up and analysing conversion tracking tools (.
· Experience in running A/B testing and driving continues improvements to the website experience and conversion.
and experience in working with back and front-end developers.
· Excellent project management skills and the ability to work against tight deadlines.
· The ability to make decisions, act independently to ensure the business objectives are met.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and great attention to detail.
· Experience in dealing with agencies and international stakeholders.
· Strong knowledge of customer experience, product merchandising, marketing, and technology, ideally within a multichannel environment (eCommerce and retail).
Qualifications required for the UX / CRO Marketing Specialist, position: · The ideal candidate should have a degree in IT, Marketing, or Business.
UX / CRO Marketing Specialist
- Conversion Rate Optimisation – West London £50,000 to £55,000 plus excellent benefits / based in West London