Plant Operator (4 On 4 Off) - West Bretton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Plant Operator (4 On 4 Off)
West Bretton, Wakefield, England
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Overtime & Callout Bonuses, Training
Plant Operator (4 On 4 Off)
£22,000 - £25,000 + Overtime + Callout Bonuses + Pension + Holidays + Training + Progression
Do you have experience in an operations environment and want to be a part of an award-winning company that is going through a period of significant growth across multiple sectors.
Based near Leeds this company is already a leading player in the wastewater and biogas industries and is now looking to expand their Operations and Maintenance team.
In this role you will be working as part of a tight-knit team operations team to ensure the safe, efficient and continuous running of a biogas plant. This will involve using mobile plant, the loading, unloading and testing of feedstock delivered to site, SCADA monitoring and responding to callouts where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have experience with operating mobile plant such as loading hoppers and will be used to working in an industrial or outdoors environment. They will also need to be flexible with their approach to work, well organised and happy to pitch in with additional work such as basic maintenance work when required.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for someone with limited operations and maintenance experience to take a big leap in their career by joining a respected company with a role that offers plenty of training and progression opportunities alongside a strong overall package.
* 4 on 4 off shift pattern (12 hours per day) as well as responding to callouts where necessary
* Operating mobile plant such as loading hoppers, and using equipment such as de-packers and bailers
* SCADA monitoring to ensure that plant is running safely and efficiently
* Laboratory analysis of feedstock deliveries to ensure they meet quality guidelines
* Undergoing continuous training on specific plant equipment and processes
* Experience in an operations environment
* Hard-working and flexible approach to work
* Basic maintenance/minor repairs experience
* NVQ qualified for operations or maintenance (advantageous)
* SCADA experience (advantageous)
* Full UK driving license
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply