Customer Support Team Leader
Job Role: Customer service team leader (Ref 6503 )
Location: Luton/New Milton or Worcester
Job Sector: Customer service
Contract: 6 months
Hours: 35 per week
As customer service team leader, you will contribute to our vision of being the favourite residential property manager, as recognised by others by:
- Leading and supporting the customer service teams to deliver the highest level of service standards to all residents and customers
- Continually monitoring customer call flow to ensure that waiting times meet targets set by the Customer Service Operations Manager
- Encouraging and promoting collaborative working with Property / Development Managers to increase the quality and speed of customer responses
This role reports to the customer service manager.
Previous line manager experience within a Customer Service role in which you are used to working in a highly demanding environment interfacing with a number of key departments.
You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service at all times and this will have been demonstrated through a proven track record. You may already work within the property sector, such experience and knowledge is desired but not essential.
An excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and engage your team which you demonstrate through your ability to effectively present meetings and drive your team to deliver results. Your verbal and written skills will be of a high standard.
IT savvy and are confident in using laptops / tablets. You are fluent in the different MS packages and systems as you will be efficient in maintaining administration and finance records electronically.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients. They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
- Continually monitor customer call flow to ensure that waiting times meet targets set by the Customer Service Operations Manager
- Organise and lead meetings providing analysis/charts of team performance in order to structure actions for performance improvement
- To ensure all verbal and written communication to customers is properly processed and responses issued in accordance with targets, our values and in line with the quality and standards set, creating a positive customer experience
- To carry out quality control assessments of work completed by the team, provide structured results and deliver targeted improvements set by the Customer Service Operations Manager
- To provide reports to the Customer Service Operations Manager on team and department progress and other requirements as required
- Lead and drive team performance and delivery, effectively delegating and organising workload appropriately and managing improvements to absence where necessary
- Recruit, train, monitor and develop team members, outlining the areas of accountability, providing coaching on areas of development and empowering ownership of problems through to resolution
- Ensure staff resource levels cover all required shifts within the wider Customer Service Team, providing optimum service to customers
- Provide effective