Sales Support Administrator - Southampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Support Administrator
Permanent (Full time)
RECRUITMENTiQ are working in partnership with a financial services firm that is currently seeking a Sales Support Administrator on a part time basis.
17 -25 hours per week become available as a result of early retirement.
Salary: £ per hour Pro rata £20,
About Us -
Established in 2011, the team have many years' experience providing practical financial planning advice to people, families and businesses in Southampton and the surrounding area.
About the role -
We are looking for an experienced administrator with experience of financial services to join our small team to assist with day to day running of our independent financial management business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of annual client financial review letters, using internal systems and product provider systems
- Maintaining key databases and investment management systems
- Main contact for incoming post
- General administrative duties
Skills and Qualifications:
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
Experience in financial services, either clerical or secretarial
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good word and excel skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
Desirable skills, qualifications and experience
- Financial Planning Certificate, Papers 1, 2 and 3
- Awareness of the Intelligent Office IT system would be a significant advantage
In return, we will offer you:
- Competitive salary.
- Work place pension.
- Continuous training.
- Potential overtime
- Holidays +bank holidays
Interested? Don't hesitate! Go to the "Apply now" section