Forklift Driver Nights - Sutton Coldfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Forklift Driver Nights
£10.50 - £12.50 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a long-term night shift with temp-to-perm opportunities, free parking, and attractive rates of over £ per hour? We are recruiting experienced Forklift/ FLT Drivers to join a major distribution centre, located in the North Birmingham area. You must possess CB (Counterbalance/ B1), ideally with a minimum of 12 months experience. For this role, it is vital that all applicants can train on a day shift for a period of up to 5 weeks before moving onto the night shift.
Site is easily accessible from the area of Erdington, Castle Vale, and Marston Green.
We may require the Counterbalance FLT Driver to work the following hours;
1100- 2000 (Monday to Friday) - this is for training only
2100- 0600 (Monday to Friday) - fixed night shift once you have been signed off as capable.
The company are looking to offer long-term night shift positions within a dynamic, cross-transport environment, with excellent amenities including a canteen and spacious working conditions.
In order to be successful for this Flexible FLT Driver position, candidates must bring the following attributes:
The ideal FLT candidate will have the following:
- Official Counterbalance certification (RTITB, ITTSAR etc) - in-house licences are not accepted
- Ability to comfortably pass both written and practical aptitude tests using the MHE
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Safe and responsible Driver, practicing observation at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Duties involve regular and repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting
- Operating the MHE in sometimes very narrow gangways and loading wagons within very tight deadlines
Nights- £ per hour increasing to £ after completion of 12 weeks
If you feel that you hold relevant experience as an experienced and flexible FLT Driver, don't hesitate - please click below to apply.