HP2 7DE, Hemel Hempstead
£NEG Depending on level / experience
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a Invoice Administrator.
CAE are looking for an individual to fill the Invoice Administrator position. We require an administrative person who is keen to work on a role which is predominantly the raising of sales ledger invoices. The candidate needs to have some form of accounts/finance background.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Process direct deliveries
- Invoice daily orders
- Check & qualify orders prior to processing
- Liaise with the Sales Department
- Other Ad-hoc duties
Knowledge & Experience
- Finance/Accounts background with an understanding of VAT/Tax codes
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to use all MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP Business one or other accounting software
- Previous data entry experience
- An understanding of technology desirable
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- Contentious, organised and able to work to deadlines
- An aptitude for numbers demonstrable from strong academics in Maths or Science
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and commitment at Key times to ensure completion of month end tasks
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to Assess, Review and make recommendations for process improvements
CAE Technology Services are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity across our workforce. We aim to provide a fair and consistent job application process and to not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disablement.
Please note, we will always endeavour to acknowledge every application we receive, however, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to every individual with specific feedback