1st/2nd Line Support Engineer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
East London, Greater London, England
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
- Provide level 1/ level 2 Network and Infrastructure Support (remotely and on-site).
- Support network infrastructure as well as new client installations.
- Experience required within a 1st or 2nd Line Support Engineer role.
- Experience with supporting or managing/ deploying Office 365 solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 preferred.
- TCP/IP understanding
- Knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-V and Virtualised Environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; this role will be client facing.
- Support LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi infrastructure solutions.
- Support servers, routers, switches, firewalls deployments.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network and infrastructure issues.
- Troubleshoot using monitoring systems for Network, Server and Desktops as defined by the customers SLA.
- Support existing client solutions and newly deployed environments. These include Windows Server, Virtualization Migrations, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC).
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 support for internal and external customers.
- Provide formal corporate communications regarding service updates.
- Be security conscious - maintain all levels of network security internally and externally.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented infrastructure.
- Office based with On-Site client support
- WFH Policy
- Must live within commutable distance of the office