Nurse Assessor - | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Up to £35000 per annum + 9-5 No weekends
Tired of 12 hour shifts? Are you seeking a position working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm with no weekend or bank holidays? We have a fantastic opportunity to work as a Nurse Assessor (Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor) at an assessment clinic based near Gainsborough. We are seeking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist with two years post-registration experience for these Nurse Assessor (Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor) roles
Due to the current pandemic these Nurse Assessor (Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor) roles will initially involve working remotely from home and eventually will involve face-to-face assessments with Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claimants in the Gainsborough Assessment Centre to provide a structured report that will be used by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in their claim decision process. This is an excellent opportunity to use your skills as RGN, RMN or RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist in a new challenging and rewarding position.
You will receive a 2 week induction face to face with travel expenses covered and excellent ongoing in-house training programme with a clinical mentor, protected 3-hours of weekly CPD time and once in post you will receive full training and supervision through clinical reasoning sessions, joint assessments, supervision and peer review with daily advice and support from senior staff and management.
Nurse Assessor (Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor) Package
- Hours: Full-time, permanent positions ( - or 9 - 5 with 30 minutes lunch and ad-hoc breaks throughout the day)
- Part time positions also available 3-4 days a week
- Salary up to £35,000pa
- Generous holiday allowance and bank holidays off
- PC and home working equipment provided whilst remote working is required
- The opportunity to work in a fantastic team at a growing business that respects, listens to and develops its staff.
To be successful as a Nurse Assessor (Disability Analyst / PIP Assessor)
- You must have a minimum 2 years post-HCPC or NMC registration experience.
- Qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist
- Good communication, organisational and time management skills
- Good IT skills
If you are a RGN, RMN or RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic or Physiotherapist with two years post-registration experience based near Gainsborough and would like further details about these new Assessor roles, please APPLY or contact Taya at Leaders in Care for further details on#########