Stock Controller - Corby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
24000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are working in partnership with a leading manufacturing business based in Corby. They are looking for a Stock Controller to join their well-established team.
This is a newly created role.
As Stock Controller, you'll be responsible for:
- Running the factory production process through Sage200 / Sicon
- Processing works orders
- Creating / updating Bill of Materials
- Managing subcontracting
- Running monthly material planning
- Stock takes
- Booking goods in
- Improving efficiency of stock storage and processes
Ideally you will have the following skill/experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with a stock management system such as Kanban.
Why work here?
This position is newly created, is available due to growth and offers a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience. There's free parking, contributory pension scheme and a supportive team environment.
The working hours are 7am - 4:30pm Monday - Thursday then 7am - 12pm Friday
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.