Operations Assistant - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Assistant - Trades and Transfers 10m FTC
West Midlands - This Area Only
18000.0000 - 24000.0000
Contract (Full time)
An excellent opportunity is available with a leading financial services business based in Birmingham City centre who require an Operations Assistant in Client Trades and Transfers on a 10 month fixed term contract basis initially until March 2022.
The business are currently working remotely until further notice. A phased office return is yet to be confirmed but some office working will return in the coming months. This role will suit an immediately available candidate or available on one weeks notice.
- Accurately process and settle security trades, delivery versus payment within specific market deadlines.
- Accurately process and settle security transfers, free of payment within specific market deadlines.
- Process all client payments and receipts using various methods, including Chaps, BACS and Cheque.
- Process all client fees.
- Process client loans and term deposits.
- ISA subscription processing.
- HMRC Reporting.
- MiFID II Transaction Reporting.
- Review and resolve cash and security reconciliation breaks.
- Maintenance of static data.
The Operations Assistant in Client Trades and Transfers will possess some experience within a banking or financial services environment, having been responsible for working within an operations team across settlements, client accounts, client transfers or similar. You will ideally have some experience of amending ISA accounts, for BACS/CHAPS payments, and have a strong understanding of the front to back life cycle. You will be organised, have ability to work under pressure and have strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage workload.
This is an excellent fixed term contract opportunity with a leading financial services business in Birmingham. Please apply now of for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at