Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Logistics done differently.
Ever wondered what a career in logistics could look like? Perhaps you’ve thought about an occupation change following the pandemic? Or maybe, you’re looking for a role that offers the security of full-time, permanent hours each week?
Here at GXO, we’re working together with Waitrose. We’re looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team at Magna Park in Milton Keynes. You’ll be working on an ‘any 5 from 7’ shift pattern and we have AM, PM, and night shifts available.
This isn’t necessarily just a job, this could be the start of a success story with us in terms of being able to grow and develop – it’s true, more than half of our management team have come from internal promotions! Fancy it? Keep reading!
Pay, benefits and more:
Now you know what we’re looking for, here’s what’s in it for you:
- An hourly rate from £ to £ depending on shift pattern, taking your minimum target earnings to £24,500 to £29,000 !
- Join us by the 7th November 2021 and stay with us until 8th January 2022 and have less than 5% absence and you’ll be gifted a £750 bonus , payable in January 2022
- £100 John Lewis voucher gifted at Christmas
- Access to a subsidised on-site gym
- Access to a subsidised staff shop
- Access to a subsidised canteen, serving both hot and cold food options
- Weekly performance related raffles – an opportunity to win big prizes !
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- High street discounts
- Access to an on-site beauty salon
- Free onsite parking
- Access to our own university hub – home to a wealth of online learning!
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Picking orders in line with customer demand
- Operate manual handling equipment in line with health and safety practices
- Operate the warehouse management system (WMS) and use the ‘pick by voice’ system
- Contribute towards continuous improvement projects by initiating new ideas
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- No experience required – all training will be provided
- Ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet changing demands
- Excellent communications skills
Be part of something big.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.