Senior Software Engineer / Node / Health - Crofton Park | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Software Engineer / Node / Health-tech - Up to £100k
Crofton Park, Greater London, England
£65000.00 - £100000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Software Engineer / / Health-tech / Fully remote / Up to £100,000 I'm really excited to be working alongside a London based Health-tech business, who are growing at a phenomenal rate Due to this growth, they are looking to add a backend focused engineer to their product team.
Don't wait to apply after reading this description - a high application volume is expected for this opportunity.
Full information below: What will I be working on? You will be joining an engineering team which currently stands at 20 & is spread throughout the world.
The main reason that they are looking to hire someone at the moment is to help them with the build of a platform which they use to scrape data & collect information about the markets in which they operate.
When running at an optimum, this platform will scrape over 1 million web pages per week This is just one of the projects that you will work on in your first few months, but from there you will be working across their core platform and their microservice architecture.
There will be the scope to get involved in some Frontend work (they use React) if you desire, but your backend knowledge is the key at the moment.
What experience do I need? This is a very backend focused position
- though I would hesitate to call it a purely backend role, as there will be some React projects that you have the opportunity to work on in the near future.
Ultimately though, you need to have a seriously strong understanding of and ideally microservices.
The web scraping platform that you will help to build uses Node & TypeScript, as well as tools such as ElasticSearch.
If you've worked in a startup environment where you've had the chance to work across multiple areas of the technology including software engineering, DevOps etc
- this will be the role for you We are looking for someone at a Senior level, so you should have 5 years of software development experience.
Having said that, don't hesitate to apply if you 'only' have 3-4 Can you tell me about the company? The business operate within a niche sector & their founding team spotted a huge gap in the market, which has allowed them to grow incredibly quickly Their platform is an all purpose marketplace for the healthcare sector & is currently being used by some of the largest healthcare institutions in the world
- including the NHS, who are one of their biggest customers at the minute They were founded just over 18 months ago & already have a team of 70 people, which is expected to hit 100 before the end of the year.
They have a Central London office which a few of the team will be working from, however they are more than happy for people to work fully remotely.
Their preference is for people to be based in the UK so that you can pop into the office a few times a year.
The tech stack Remember
- this is a list of the tools that you will be using in the role but you do not need to have years of experience in all of them (well, apart from Node & AWS) AWS ElasticSearch Express CircleCI The package On top of a base salary ranging between £65,000
- £100,000, you will get access to a great benefits package.
This includes: 25 days holiday bank holidays Bespoke training budget Paid leave for learning workshops Loyalty bonuses Fully remote working with flexible hours Sound like your next role? Yes? Then please get in touch & let's book you in for an interview Senior Software Engineer / / Health-tech / Fully remote / Up to £100,000