Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
As the Pharmacist Manager, you will be working alongside industry experts, you will receive local management and leadership support in whatever store you are based in. My client's management team comes from a variety of backgrounds so there is always a chance to learn.
As the Pharmacist Manager based in Worksop you will need:
To apply your substantial Pharmaceutical experience and strong customer focus to lead and motivate your team to be the best they can be.
The Successful Applicant
An effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
Organised and commercially focused.
A strong clinical role model.
Build strong working relationships with colleagues and health care professionals.
Proactively maintain your own professional development.
Provide expert clinical advice to customers.
Lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- 5 weeks holiday plus public holidays
- Pharmacy Manager bonus on Pharmacy performance (discretionary)
- GPhC fees paid for
- CPD days available
- Company Sick Pay after successfully completing the probationary period
- Pharmacy discounts (20%)
- Pension is standard 5% employee, Employer 3%
- Reward platform being introduced - next two month
- High Street/restaurant and on-line discounts
- Salary sacrifice schemes (cycle 2work, car leasing & tech)
Quote job ref