AAT Distance Learning Tutor
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire / Work From Home
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
AAT Distance Learning Tutor Home based Up to £30,000 per annum (DOE) / 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days / Business mileage of 40p for travel to monthly meeting / Company pension / Health Scheme.
The Role: AAT Distance Learning Tutor
* Based on their exceptionally high AAT pass rates this client developed an online learning platform for AAT up to level 4. Due to its continued success, this training provider is looking to recruit an AAT Distance Learning Tutor to add to their dedicated team.
* You will be based at home, so apart from monthly trips to the head office, you will be based purely at home and interacting with your caseload of learners via Skype, telephone and email.
* You will deliver the learners initial induction and thereafter will conduct monthly Skype sessions. You will deliver teaching and learning sessions via Skype on a monthly basis and keep in touch with your learners frequently via phone and email to ensure they have no issues and their progress is timely.
* Through practical assignments and activities, you will identify where skill gaps exist with your learners and then your teaching and learning sessions can be tailored to suit individual needs. An ideal opportunity to tailor training to specific needs.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: AAT Distance Learning Tutor
* AAT qualified level 4 very minimum this is absolutely essential and no candidates will be considered without this as it is a mandatory requirement.
* Occupational history and competence within the Accountancy sector when working as a Trainer, you need to be able to draw from personal experience, not just textbooks.
* You must have recently delivered or assessed AAT to level 4 and be au fait with the AAT curriculum.
* Well organised, selfmotivated and happy to work alone.
* A sound track record of helping learners achieve their AAT and providing a highquality learning experience.
Desirables: AAT Distance Learning Tutor
* If youve delivered AAT through a distance learning programme, then great; if not, this training programme is willing to support the right candidate.
The Employer: AAT Distance Learning Tutor
* This company is proud to be the only training provider in the UK who is accredited to deliver an internationally recognised Management and Leadership programme which it dovetails into its Management level 5 training. Working mainly with large corporate levy payers, they have gained a reputation as a training provider of choice. Occupational competence is essential for their trainers. This company also delivers a suite of professional qualifications and their great track record of achievement has opened yet more doors for them. Rated Ofsted Good, they are a company who strives to work to high standards and expects the same passion and drive from their employees.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 22 days ago