Hgv 2 Driver - The City of Brighton and Hove | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hgv 2 Driver
The City of Brighton and Hove, Brighton and Hove, England
Permanent (Full time)
Smart Solutions are currently recruiting for a HGV Class 2 Driver to work with our client, who is a Waste Management specialist, based in the South Kirkby (WF9) area.
£100 - Signing Bonus
17:00 till 23:00
Week 1: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Week 2: Mon Tues, Thurs, Fri
The HGV Class 2 Driver will ideally have roll on roll off experience.
The HGV Class 2 Driver primary role is to transport and deliver material to and from customers by applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and roads in the area.
• Paperwork is correctly completed for loads collected and delivered.
• Report any delays due to breakdowns, weather or traffic conditions.
• Report access problems and record contaminated loads.
• Complete an accurate daily time sheet for all jobs completed.
HGV Class 2 Driver Requirements include, but not limited to the following.
· HGV Class 2 licence, Class CE licence - beneficial.
· RORO experience - preferred
· DVLA check
· Digital Tacho Card
· Full in date CPC Card
· Attitude with the ability to plan work schedules.
· Ability to work as a part of team
· Attention to detail
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Smart Solutions acting as a recruitment agency. Due to the high volume of inquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance