West Midlands - This Area Only
20000.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a new opportunity that offers flexible working?
Are you a Purchase Ledger/ Invoice Clerk looking for a new permanent opportunity?
My client, a Logistics business, are looking for an Invoice Clerk to join their busy team in Birmingham, to validate and approve invoices received from suppliers for external clients.
- Raise queries internally or externally and any savings received are recorded in the system
- Fines validation (Congestion, private parking, Dart, Bus Lane etc) – checking fine detail against the backup
- Recalcuations – check that the budget line is correct against the new rental and that adjustments have been made in life correctly
- PO Numbers, check that the correct PO Number is entered and still valid if not refer
- Ensure that the invoice is addressed correctly, ie the client name and address and the total on the invoice is correct, if not reject
- Ensure system thresholds do not exceed invoice value, if it does this will require investigating
- Check VAT recoverability rates are correct
- Ensure the invoice is in the correct currency
Salary: £20,000 - increase to £21,000 after 6 month probation
Hours of work: 9- 5:30pm (1 hour lunch)
Flexible working: first 2 weeks in office for training - then 2 days in and 3 from home per week
If you have invoice experience and are competent on Excel I would love to hear from you.
Please contact Paige Hughes.