Artworker - Cambridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Artworker – Healthcare Advertising Agency – Cambridgeshire - £Salary DOE + Extensive Benefits
Joining a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency with a difference…you will be joining a close-knit and hard-working account handling team working for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients.
This Artworker opportunity working for a leading creative healthcare communications agency is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit team working for some fantastic pharmaceutical clients. They are known for producing engaging, insightful and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
· An award-winning healthcare communications agency.
· An impressive mix of notable UK and global clients.
· Modern offices in a picturesque location with numerous amenities nearby.
· On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
As an Artworker you will play a fundamental role between design and production. Working alongside the Design Team you will help realise creative ideas from concept through to production, resulting in a finished, high quality product:
· Working on a varied range of print and digital assets, you will be responsible for the production of artwork
· Ensuring creative ideas are realised to a high quality whilst upholding their concept
· Overseeing projects from initial layout through final artwork to proof checking and approval
· Ensuring brand guidelines are followed across all brands
· Liaising with printers and external suppliers
· Ensuring project deadlines are met and delivered to exceed client expectations
To be successful for this Artworker opportunity you should have a solid level of experience (4-5 years) and strong creative design skills with a focus on both print and digital:
• Educated to HND or Degree level in Design
• Expert in Adobe CC suite – Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• In depth understanding of print techniques and production – print and digital
• An eye for detail and high degree of accuracy
• Calm under pressure with the ability to work to strict deadlines and client demands
• An excellent communicator who enjoys working within a close-knit team
What should you do next?
This Artworker job is a great role and won’t be around for long so don’t delay! If you would like more information or can be free for an informal chat please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised (###### "###### to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.