Forecast and Planning Analyst - Nuneaton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Forecast and Planning Analyst
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Holland & Barrett's International business has enjoyed significant growth over the past 5 years, which is expected to accelerate further. The International team has expanded across multiple functions to support this growth and now finds the need for a dedicated Forecast and planning analyst to ensure our forecasting and supply planning is fit to service Partner demand.
The purpose of this role is to deliver the SKU level Forecast and Supply Plan by Partner for Holland & Barrett's International Business. Working within a recently embedded Sales and Operations planning process (S&OP) and using Excel based tools, the forecast and planning analyst will work very closely with our Partner Managers and Markets to drive our Forecast Accuracy measures and ensure the optimal level of replenishment is planned. The Forecast is also used to project our financial performance vs budget.
Working externally with international markets and internally with both the UK supply chain and the International Partner Management team, the principle responsibility will be the regular production of a SKU level forecast, by market, on a rolling 12 month basis.
- Deliver a 10% improvement in FCA and maintain an error level of +/- 10%
- Weekly review and reporting of Supply Pipeline health and planning replenishment
- Deliver FCA analysis and commentary on historic sales performance drivers
- Facilitate PreDMR meetings with Partners and Partner managers to assess forecast performance and create a consensus on the output
- Produce the DMR presentation pack each month for the Supply Chain Manager
- Work with the UK supply chain to jointly plan resource requirements for future orders
- Own the supply check request process with UK Supply Chain
- Background within FMCG environment
- Experience in forecasting or demand planning in environment of 3000+ SKUs across multiple customers
- Excel Ninja
- Customer collaboration / joint forecasting experience with retailers
- Has worked within S&OP process and had involvement or exposure to the DMR process
- Experience working in Supply Planning/Inbound supply in long lead time environment