Senior Recruitment Consultant - Warrington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
£30000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
McCarthy Recruitment have recently been named as the 1st Best place to work in the UK (Small Category) and 2nd Best place to work in Europe (Under 50s Category) by Great Place to Work® as well as being accredited with Investors in People Gold. We were also delighted to emerge as the highest placed recruitment firm in both competitions!
It may seem like a strange time to be talking about growth, but due to the expansion McCarthy Recruitment are looking for a new Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our highly successful recruitment team in our head office based in Warrington. We are looking for people who enjoy working within a fast-paced environment, can meet quick deadlines are extremely organised and have attention to detail.
McCarthy Recruitment is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model and a positive industry reputation. We operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services.
We hire consultative sellers who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients. We are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements too.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be a motivated and career-focused recruitment consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress.
- Managing your own desk and ensuring targets are hit
- Using marketing, business, social media and competitor leads to generate business
- Developing existing company contacts and a candidate database
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists
- Providing honest feedback to candidates and clients
- Consultative sales
- Identifying and evaluating the recruitment needs of clients
- Providing creative solutions to employers’ recruitment issues
- Negotiating fees and terms
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
- Opportunity to set your own targets
- Comprehensive training and development programme
- An open, honest and customer-focused culture
- The support of an already successful team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company that’s really going places
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment including a bi-annual team build
- Unlimited future development
Hospitality |HR | Environmental & Waste | Head Office | Retail | Manufacturing | New Stores
Executive Search | Warehousing | Distribution | Leisure & Hospitality |
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: