Trainee Web Developer - Westminster | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Web Developer
Westminster, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
· Unlimited Interviews
· 3 Years career support
· Gain employer led skills and certifications
· No previous experience required
Would you like a career developing engaging and user-friendly websites?
Become the Website Developer you have always wanted to be!
We pride ourselves on connecting talent with opportunity and specialise in helping creatives gain the skills and certifications they need to become industry ready Website Developers. We will provide you with the resources and support you need to gain employer desired credentials, following which we will match you to available roles across our partner network with unlimited interviews for up to 3 years.
The industry demand for certified web designers, especially those with certification in React, is high and our partners have engaged us to provide them with job ready candidates with the skills outlined below.
No previous experience required; our self-paced online learning model will provide you with everything you need to ensure you can be industry ready in as little as 12 weeks.
You will gain the following certifications:
· CIW Foundations Associate Understand how to utilise browser plug-ins, essential networking technologies and troubleshooting.
· CIW Advanced HTML5 & CSS3 Specialist Develop your manual coding skills, cross-browser user-input forms and CSS fundamentals - perfect for beginners to HTML5 and CSS3.
· PHP & MySQL Learn Back End programming using open source PHP & MySQL to create cross platform web applications.
· User Interface Design Great websites cannot be built without a great User Interface. This module introduces UI/UX principles in planning and producing such interfaces.
Make 2021 the year you follow your passion and pursue a career you’ll love.
Apply now for more information.