Front of House/Bar Staff - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Front of House/Bar Staff
£8 - £9/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
We are looking for trusty, well-presented Front of House/Bar Staff to supplement our existing team in Nottingham City Centre.
Front of House/Bar Staff may be responsible for receiving guests, escorting them to their tables, and conveying their requests to kitchen staff and serving drinks. You should also provide customers with a check upon completion of their meal.
To be successful, you should be outgoing, personable, and adept at stress management.
Front of House Staff Responsibilities:
* Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations.
* Ushering diners to their tables and providing them with menus.
* Accepting and informing the relevant staff about food and beverage requests.
* Mixing and pouring beverages, as needed.
* Transporting food orders from the kitchen to each pertinent table.
* Clearing tables, glassware, silverware, and crockery from each table once guests have completed their meals, or upon request.
* Providing guests with their checks after the meal sitting.
* Clearing and reporting breakages by diners