Sales Support Administrator - Lightwater | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Support Administrator
Lightwater, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator for our client, a provider of promotional solutions, to join their busy team. Hours of work are to with 1 hour for lunch.
The role is ideal for someone who likes variety and a fast paced environment. Duties will include:
* Answering incoming calls, dealing with enquiries and providing product information
* Taking sales information and put it into an easily readable format
* Following up with customers and suppliers to make sure they are satisfied with their particular product.
* Tracking Sales leads
* Co-ordinating deliveries from supplier to customer
* Helping to manage customer accounts
* Dealing with problems as they arise
* Creating sales leads
* Relationship building with clients
* Be confident with computers and different applications
* Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
* Able to work at a fast pace, and to multi task
* Work under pressure and be highly self motivated
* Good time management
* An understanding of marketing and branding
* Confident communicator
If you think you fit the bill and have plenty of energy and enthusiasm apply now!
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in the UK on a long term, permanent basis and live within a 10 mile radius of the location. Egham Employment Agency and Egham Agency Temporary Services Limited are acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role and we regret that we can only respond to those applicants who most closely match the specified criteria