Public Relations Manager
East London, Greater London, England
55000.0000 - 70000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Ambition are delighted to be working with an established UK legal brand to bring in a PR Manager into their growing Comms and Marketing function. The role will report directly into the Head of Comms and will a strategic remit and scope for the firms public relation programme and brand strategy.
Core responsibilities will include;
- Managing the firms media relation strategy inline with the core business areas and against the objectives set out.
- Working closely with individual partners to strategically utilise PR as a tool to increase profiles in specific sectors/audiences.
- Alongside traditional PR duties, you will also be responsible for using digital marketing platforms to intertwine with various campaigns and projects to help unify the comms message.
- Work closely with senior leadership on all aspects of the firms reputation and how this can continue to be enhanced.
- In tandem with the wider BD team - work closely on specific campaigns, advising on PR strategy to maximise the effectiveness of these.
We feel that this role would be ideally suited for someone who has prior experience of the Legal sector either inhouse or agency side and would like to take on a more senior post, perhaps someone coming from a larger firm whereby a more visible presence and ability to influence across the entire firm may appeal.
In terms of firm culture, we believe they are collaborative in their approach and put people values at the core of what they do.
If this role sounds of interest and you would be interested in learning more, please contact Ben Curle directly or click apply.