Trainee Pump Engineer / Junior Engineer - Hemel Hempstead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Pump Engineer / Junior Engineer
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£18000 - £20000 per annum
Job Profile for Trainee Pump Engineer - 00141623
Trainee Pump Engineer / Junior Engineer required for our client; a specialist within the waste water industry. They are looking to expand their team with the appointment of a Trainee Pump Engineer to assist the Pump Engineers with their day to day duties of servicing, installing and maintaining waste water pumps in commercial and domestic sites local to the Hemel Hempstead area.
The Trainee Pump Engineer is not expected to have the relevant qualifications but will be expected to have an interest in gaining a career within the mechanics and/or pump industry. The successful candidate will possess a 'can do' attitude and have excellent communication skills with the ability to work well in a team and also on your own initiative.
The Successful Junior Engineer will need to be located within Hemel Hempstead or surrounding areas to be considered.
Trainee Pump Engineer**Position Overview**
Trainee Engineer required to grow an expanding pump and drainage team based in Hertfordshire. Their continued success means that they now require a Trainee Engineer to learn their products and services to eventually progress into an engineer's role. You will be going out on site with one of their engineers and by hard work and learning you will be promoted to an engineer's role.
Trainee Pump Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Must be willing to learn and be ambitious to work towards an engineering position
- An electrical or mechanical qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- Mechanical and/or electrical capabilities / experience
- The successful Trainee Engineer will be located within Hemel Hempstead or the surrounding areas
- There will be an opportunity to progress into an engineer's position with your own van once you have learnt enough and are competent to go out alone
- Full UK Driving Licence
Trainee Pump Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £18k - £20k DOE
- Working Hours Mon - Fri -
- Opportunity to progress within the company
- Benefits Package available after probation
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.