Business Change & Transformation Manager - Little Marlow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Change & Transformation Manager
Little Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
£90000 - £100000/annum Bonus & Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you experienced in successful implementation of organisational change management?
Do you have previous experience of leading a portfolio and programme management service and managing a company-wide improvement portfolio?
Have you led an organisation through change whilst strategically supporting key stakeholders and providing excellent business partnering to the business?
This Private Equity backed, dynamic multi-capability healthcare communications company provides solutions to the Pharma and Biotech sector.
Experiencing rapid and aggressive growth, both organically and via acquisition they are looking for a Business Change & Transformation Manager to manage projects across their UK & US Offices.
Reporting to the Group COO as the Business Change & Transformation Manager you will be providing a high level of support and guiding business leaders and department heads across the company on all aspects of Business Transformation.
A fast paced and demanding role your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Lead the agreed change programmes and projects, in order to achieve the agreed project goals for each individual departments business case
* Maintain and develop department specific business transformation/change project plans and engage with stakeholders across the business to agree how this resource plan is delivered.
* Provide an effective Business Transformation service to the Executive Team, covering business analysis, process mapping, business process re-engineering, programme and project management.
* Build collaborative relationships with leaders and managers and provide a consistent and high-quality business partnering solution to represent all services delivered by the Business Transformation and IT Directorate, focusing on process, data, systems and stakeholders.
* Take overall accountability for leading and managing a proactive Business Transformation process that delivers the scaleable process improvements whilst supporting the Executive Team in the delivery of the organisations Corporate Plan and strategic ambitions.
* To lead the organisations portfolio of change projects including setting up and managing project programs, guiding and coaching key stakeholders and ensuring corporate goals are achieved.
* To support the COO in strategic execution of a business wide Business Transformation whilst collaborating with Heads of department to develop and implement key programmes and projects.
* As a member of the Leadership team, contribute to the organisations vision, strategies and plans, ensuring that all parts of the business work constructively to achieve its objectives.
An exciting and interesting role, the company is seeking an experienced Business Change & Transformation Manager to fulfil this key role.
Therefore the successful candidate must have /be all of the following:
Recognised Project Management qualification
Demonstratable track record in the successful implementation of organisational wide business change projects, ideally within PE Backed SME’s
Demonstratable experience of working with a range of senior stakeholders as a highly credible Business Partner
Experience of managing projects budgets and managing risk.
Strong leadership and management skills
Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, with ability for form strong relationships across the breadth and depth of an organisation.
Ability to explain complex requirements and concepts to non-subject matter experts.
Excellent preparation & presentation skills for internal and external audiences
Strong knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling portfolios and programmes.
Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work calmly and confidently under pressure.
Strong business case development and benefits realisation skills
Gravitas to operate at Board, Executive and Leadership level
The successful candidate will be rewarded with the following:
A basic salary between £90,000-£110,000 + Bonus, 25 Day Annual Leave, Private Medical, Private Dental & a Contributory Pension