Financial Accountant - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
£32000 - £38000 per annum
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working exclusively with an established organisation in central Edinburgh to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
The Business and Role
Our client is a leader within their field who have went from strength to strength in recent years. This is an incredibly exciting time for a hands-on Financial Accountant to join the team and be part of the continued growth plans. This role will give the post-holder autonomy and the ability to develop their accounting skills in a global organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious organisation, which prides itself on offering staff an excellent working environment and fantastic career progression opportunities. The role is well suited to either a newly qualified or part qualified accountant looking for a new role.
As the Financial Accountant, key duties will include:
- Ownership of the month-end process
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business
- Assisting with the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Cash reconciliations and control
- Develop and maintaining balance sheet reconciliations
- Continuous improvement of finance processes and reporting
- Work with the transactional finance team
- Part qualified and or qualified will be considered
- At least 2 years relevant experience in an accounting environment
- Due to the fast paced, high growth environment you will be flexible, adaptable and will be happy getting your "sleeves rolled up", helping out wherever it is needed
- You must be ambitious, driven and someone who can take on more responsibility in time
Salary & Benefits
£33,000 - £38,000 plus benefits (bonus, pension and generous holidays). Study support will also be available for candidate's that are actively pursuing full qualification.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ######
Posted 34 days ago