Mechanical Project Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Mechanical Project Engineer / Manager - Based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - Permanent
A leading M&E Contractor are currently looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer / Mechanical Project Manager to join their expanding team in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. The company has been trading in the Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk area for 50 years, providing M&E services to a wide range of clients and businesses, such as Research & Development, hospitals and schools.
As the Mechanical Project Engineer / Mechanical Project Manager you will be responsible to ensure the projects is completed according to schedule and budget undertaking effective planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
You will also be required to manage materials, subcontractor, installation, procurement and drawing programme to accord with installation and specification requirements.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisor to take the next step in their career moving to Mechanical Project Engineer / Manager.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Effective planning and project management skills
· Experience of working on large new build projects
· Working for a Building Services Contractor at a similar level
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of mechanical systems and their installation methods
· Time Served Apprentice or relevant Mechanical qualifications
· SMSTS card
· Consistently good financial returns on projects, taking into account all relevant factors
· Good people management and motivational skills
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
· Strong results orientation.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new mechanical management opportunity within the Building Services sector (Mechanical Site Manager, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Project Manager), please contact Adam Brown on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) or