HR Manager - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£16 - £22/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have experience working in a medical HR role and are CIPD qualified?
We are looking for a HR Manager in Oxford. As a HR Manager you will be:
* Responsible for the entire medical workforce; new and existing medical staff, ensuring that their period of employment runs smoothly
* Lead on the management and resolution of complex payroll queries
* Assist with the management process and any associated Educational Governance review meetings
* Develop a medical HR business plan to incorporate future plans for cost avoidance, savings and changes to contracts
* Discuss with the Head of HR Operations any operational problems and put forward proposals for improving and developing the service
As HR Manager, you must have:
* Existing working knowledge of medical terms and conditions
* Skilled at using Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as ESR, eRota and DRS
* Excellent communication, leadership and management skills
* Experience of HR, recruitment and selection processes
A car driver and access to your own vehicle is desirable as you may have to travel to other sites within Oxford.
For a full job spec, please apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV attached.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time, if you do not hear back from us within three days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job