Quality Control Check SME - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Control Check SME - German Speaking
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity is available with a leading financial institution based in Birmingham City Centre for a Quality Control Check SME with fluent spoken and written German skills. The business are currently home-working until further notice with a return to an agile working policy between office and home once current guidelines are relaxed.
The Independent Review Group is an independent Level 1 control function performing trading and counterparty surveillance and are closely aligned with front office whilst maintaining segregation of work to perform a quality check review and challenge controls.
- Reviewing the Expected Nature and Purpose of Relationship templates completed by the Accountable Client Owners within the business and quality checking the information to the minimum KYC standards of the Bank to align with current regulations for an international client base
- Perform reviews of templates submitted and provide feedback on quality errors
- Work closely with the business to articulate quality check rejection reasons in order to support them to complete the template to the required standard
- Manage escalation, priority cases and respond within the defined time frames
- Identify opportunities for improving quality of answers by identifying error themes and creating training material/ conducting training
- Ensure that Quality Control process changes are proposed, reviewed and implemented
The Quality Control Check SME, German Speaking will have experience of working in Investment and Corporate Banking related support functions, basic financial products knowledge is highly desirable. You will have excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written German and a strong attention to detail. You will have advanced knowledge in MS Office products and a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn to create/ maintain good stakeholder relationships . Front Office, Management, Business Execution Teams and other business partners. You will be a proactive participant in projects enhancing activities . procedures, presentations, system developments.
This is an excellent opportunity with growth and progression opportunities. Please apply now or for further information contact Kayte Short at Robert Walters at