Development Manager / Senior Development - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Development Manager / Senior Development Manager - PropCo
East London, Greater London, England
50000.0000 - 80000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Development Manager / Senior Development Manager- PropCo / Developer - OUR CLIENT is a reputable and long-established development company specialising in mixed use, residential/commercial developments. With an impressive delivery of projects over the years and several currently in the pipeline they are now looking to recruit a new addition to their team in the form of an experienced Development Manager / Senior Development Manager.
THE ROLE will incorporate but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for the complete development process from initial feasibility and due diligence through to construction and completion.
- Overseeing acquisitions and related debt and equity modelling / analysis.
- Liaising with various parties to ensure all planning is in place and embarking on necessary negotiations with local authorities with regard to planning.
- Appointing and managing external teams and consultants.
- Responsible for managing the design process.
- Responsible for all aspects of manging the project through to successful handover.
- Additionally, reviewing finance/funding and liaising with relevant companies to secure capital.
THE PERSON - The ideal candidate will have knowledge and practical experience of the complete development process gained within a Fund / PE / Operator or Developer background, ideally with mixed use and BTR/PBSA or a co-living exposure. Additionally, it is essential you have experience / understanding of conducting feasibility analysis as well as the construction / front end process and ideally both debt and equity modelling, as well as exposure to acquiring sites, due diligence and planning. You will be commercial and a good communicator. The role offers plenty of scope for growth.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook.