Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
£110 - 175 per day
PK Education are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages to start at a lovely school in Doncaster from September.
We're seeking someone with a passion for teaching and a proven record of attainment; someone that is enthusiastic about their own personal development.
In your new role, you'll be expected to plan and deliver engaging lessons of French and Spanish to students of all abilities in KS3 and KS4. You may also be expected to assess your classes and mark their work.
It is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented MFL Teacher to really inspire and enhance the ability of their secondary students, through the conduction of creative and motivating learning experiences in the MFL subject.
The candidate we're looking for MUST:
- Have a PGCE or Overseas Equivalent in French/Spanish
- Hold UK QTS/QTLS or Naric Translations
- NQTs may be accepted
- Must have recent experience of teaching French and Spanish in a Secondary School in the UK
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to build strong rapport with students and staff in the school
The schools core values of excellence, respect, resilience, care, and honesty underpin all aspects of school life and they strive to ensure that they provide the best foundation on which to build their students' talents and achievements. Whatever their chosen pathway; sixth form, further education, college, apprenticeship or employment, the students at this school are said to leave prepared for the challenge and be ready to make a valuable contribution to society.
If you'd like to be considered for this position, please give PK Education a call or Apply Now!
Posted 19 days ago